Sevendust - Blood From A Stone (Official Lyric Video)



Sevendust's "Blood From A Stone" comes from their new album 'Blood & Stone' - out October 23rd! Pre-order now at https://riserecords.lnk.to/bloodandstone LYRICS What you needed, what you wanted It's been here the whole time So sorry for the heavy burden Time to let it roll, let it ride And follow your heart ‘till we die. Keep searching for something Once we believe we were all enough We keep losing the fight I'm sorry for the things that I have done You took it from me, like blood from a stone What you see you run right over I've been walking straight lines Now we free the guilty man Time to let it go, let it right And follow your heart ‘till we die Keep searching for something Once we believe we were all enough We keep losing the fight I'm sorry for the things that I have done You took it from me, like blood from a stone Something don’t feel right Hold on a bit longer dear I won't be down or long No I won't be ripped away Oh I think I've had enough You'll never know the feeling Once we believe we were all enough We keep losing the fight I'm sorry for the things that I have done You took it from me, Like blood from a stone Directed by Wayne Joyner www.waynejoyner.com #Sevendust #BloodFromAStone #BloodAndStone


riserecords

Comentários