Mad Caddies - Waiting For the Real Thing (Official Audio)



Off 'House on Fire' OUT October 16th. https://fatwreck.com/products/house-o... Let's get to the heart of the matter now of what's goin' on One minute you tell me you love me the next I wake up and you're gone I'm getting your signals all crossed up and I can't tune in I thought that, babe, you were my lover but now you're not even my friend You kept me waiting for the real thing so I'm leaving you alone You're not even worth the paper that these words were written on You kept me waiting for the real thing all along Let's get to the root of the matter now Is this how you feel? You had me believing the whole time that our love was true and for real It's all coming out in the wash now that you played a fool And now that the whole town is talking there's ain't nothin' left I can do You kept me waiting for the real thing so I'm leaving you alone You're not even worth the paper that these words were written on I don't want you back I just want you gone Thought you had me girl but you were wrong I was waiting for the real thing all along and I'm waiting and I'm waiting for the real thing I've been waiting for the real thing all along But now I'm here chasin' myself Back to find out what went wrong You kept me waiting for the real thing so I'm leaving you alone You're not even worth the paper that these words were written on You kept me waiting for the real thing so I'm leaving you aloneI don't want you back I just want you gone Thought you had me girl but you were wrong I don't need the show you can hit the road this has got to stop grab your shit and go I've been waiting for the real thing all along


Comentários