Diamond Construct - Psychosis (Official Music Video)



Psychosis is taken from Diamond Construct's upcoming EP 'DCX2' out August 28th. Pre-order at: http://grysclrec.lnk.to/dcx2 Music Video by Colin Jeffs Written by Diamond Construct Recorded by Diamond Construct Mixed & Mastered by Lance Prenc ---- Lyrics: I never meant to end up this way Depending everyday fucking seems the same Am I to blame, what can I say? What’s the price anyway? Everything you say Broken ties, suicide Going out my fucking mind, right now I’m fuckin' sick of this shit Everyday that I’m bitchin' it Leanin' on my side with a stitch When you call and I’m drinking it The problem solved itself, self destruct again Here we go again, mother fuck it up I just can’t give it up up up up Here we go let’s give it up, give it up Hey, it’s the scene to your horror film Roll the credits, roll the tears for the hero you loved all these years Hold my eyes to watch again I never liked that film anyway You better shake off all the shit that you’ve been through 'Cause it won’t it just won’t it don’t wait for you No it don’t, don’t you fuckin judge me It won’t wait, changing my own mindset No it don’t, state of psychosis It won’t wait for you Give up, fuckin' never Slip up by December Drink up, like you ever Night large, can’t remember hold up Wait, what’s it gonna take Make it break, turn up with the shakes now turn up the bass Psychos in a state, uh Wanna feel no suffering, Oh Ay ay ay, let's go Why do we suffer like this everyday? Here we go again now Die, that’s that’s the fucking choice you wanna make Here we go again now Lies, all the shit you put me through now see I’m fine I’m not in psychosis now laugh with me --- Follow Diamond Construct on Social Media! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/diamondconst... Instagram: @diamondconstruct Twitter: https://twitter.com/DC_Tareeband


Comentários