NECROPHOBIC - The Infernal Depths of Eternity (OFFICIAL VIDEO)



NECROPHOBIC - The Infernal Depths of Eternity (OFFICIAL VIDEO). Taken from the album "Dawn of the Damned", out October 9th, 2020. Order now: https://Necrophobic.lnk.to/DawnOfTheD... video credits: Director: Costin Chioreanu Production Company: Twilight13Media Website: http://www.twilight13media.com The Infernal Depths of Eternity ------------------------------------------ The awakened pulse of a blackened star The dawn of nightfall The bright unlight shine wide and far Enchant enthrall shatter my fears The broken glass of a thousand spheres Pierce the clouds to still my awoken hunger Death, unchain the beast Death, as the fire within is released The infernal depths of eternity whispering beyond I hear the serpent’s whispering respond The strangler and the wide awake The vision and the twisting snake Connect he worlds to still my awoken hunger I call on thee, demon god with crimson scales adorned I call on thee of sacred blood, take my soul beyond Now answer me, serpent king, deity of the night Now answer me, fiery wing, save me from the light Hail - the dead Hail - the dark Hail - the night Hail - the silence The stormy winds of eternity Haunting life’s debris And fools set sails to flee the void on the raging sea Drag me down underneath, unchain my soul beneath Fill my lungs with your blood to still my awoken hunger


Century Media Records

Comentários