Fates Warning - Scars (OFFICIAL VISUALIZER)



Buy Here: https://www.metalblade.com/fateswarning Fates Warning "Scars" from the album "Long Day Good Night". SCARS - Lyrics I stand above the smoking ruins I can pick up the pieces again I won't pretend there is no end To what we learn from spite Avoiding the hurdles throughout all the wreckage Desolate world all that's left And trying to hide all the scars that come Along with the mission I stand above the smoking ruins I can pick up the pieces again I'm afraid that mercy will soon turn to vengeance Left there forsaken And when you're walking alone there where shadows fall I will come for you then I stand above the smoking ruins I can pick up the pieces again We all wander With our heavy hearts disguised As a monster, the most fragile kind Afraid to close our eyes Oh, am I broken? Oh, have I sunk so deep inside? Like falling backwards into empty space And out the other side I stand above the smoking ruins I can pick up the pieces again #fateswarning #scars #longdaygoodnight #metal


Comentários