LOUIS PRINCE SHARES “FRIENDS”



At the beginning of April I started thinking about how I’d like to make a sound collage. Hoping to illustrate how even in this time we are tied together through sound. So I started messaging as many people as I could think of asking them for recordings. Could’ve been anything. No rules. Just had to come from them. That’s what mattered. I wound up getting back over 100 or so sounds and began to stitch them together. That initial thought then went a bit further and I decided I’d like to do the same thing with visuals. The end result is what is being released today. It’s called “friends.” It’s a collection of recordings and photos/videos from people I know and love. I didn’t play anything on this. Just put it together. The visual piece was put together by Kevin Clark. I’m really proud of the result. I’m thankful for all the people who wanted to contribute. I hope this helps in some way. Whatever that might be. The track is up on Bandcamp at pay what you want. All funds will be donated to the NAACP. Bandcamp - https://louisprince.bandcamp.com/trac... Produced by: Jake McMullen & Kevin Clark






Comentários