Obey The Brave - Cold Summer (Official Video)



New album “Balance” out July 19th! “Cold Summer” available now on all streaming platforms. Visit http://www.obeythebrave.com for album pre-orders, merchandise, tour dates and more. Lyrics: Right back where I left off I broke my back, bearing the cross I thought things would all work out It’s finally Spring but now, I’m filled with doubt Said it’d be make or break Still made the same mistakes The struggle, I’ll endure Tell me what the fuck are we fighting for I’d rather be anywhere else so some part of me could feel like myself The doubt I’m faced with, stuck in this basement Cold Summer, Cold Summer In the eye of the storm, It rains behind closed doors Searching for what it means Praying to find relief Said it’d be make or break Still made the same mistakes The struggle, I’ll endure Tell me what the fuck are we fighting for Made it through Mad Season Young Blood flows through my veins Unshackled, no more restraints Moved on; Made it through Mad Season Awaiting Salvation; Awaiting Salvation I’d rather be anywhere else so some part of me could feel like myself The doubt I’m faced with, stuck in this basement Cold Summer, Cold Summer Cold Summer, Cold Summer The doubt I’m faced with, stuck in this basement Cold Summer, Cold Summer The roof’s about cave in The walls are trembling So sick of waiting The roof’s about to cave in The ground is shaking No wishful thinking Sick of waiting I’m cutting all of you loose I’d rather be anywhere else so some part of me could feel like myself The doubt I’m faced with, stuck in this basement Cold Summer, Cold Summer I’d rather be anywhere else so some part of me could feel like myself The doubt I’m faced with, stuck in this basement Cold Summer, Cold Summer The doubt I’m faced with, stuck in this basement Cold Summer, Cold Summer Music: Produced by Paul Marc Rousseau Engineered by Dean Hadjichristou Mixed by Sam Guaiana Mastered by Mike Kalajian Video: Director - Didier Charette Producer - Frédérick Quintal Director of photography - Derek Branscombe Set design - Maxime Normand, Marc-André Proteau Styling - Amanda Van der Siebes MUA - Marianne Pelletier 1st camera assistant - Pierric Soucy Gaffer - Jason Goodall Key grip - Andres Castillo Swings - Olivier Racine et Gabriel Dupuis Production assistants - Aline Piacentino Schirlé, Niccolo Fransolet Editor - Guillaume Marin, Vincent RC Motion - Vincent Bilodeau Color grading - Simon Boisx Limited edition red vinyls and album bundles for Europe available at http://www.impericon.com/en/obey-the-...






Comentários