Issues - Tapping Out (Official Music Video)



Get tickets and VIP to see Issues on tour all summer at http://www.issuesrock.us/tour Merchandise at https://issues.merchnow.com Follow Issues on social media: @issues Stream/download "Tapping Out" here: https://RiseRecords.lnk.to/TappingOut All this bullshit got me in a headlock With the blame and the names that you call me And when you know you’re wrong, then you’re sorry Bitch I had a long day back up off me You get to spitting all up in my face Bout to say some shit that we just can’t erase My heart is moving at a fast pace And now the gloves off I’m against the ropes I wanna break it off but then I choke Someone call the referee Take the pressure off of me Now you’re popping off with the low blows So I’m tapping out now Suffocating can I get out All this drama’s breaking me down So I’m tapping out now Weight is getting heavy ooh Tried to make it one last round But I’m tapping out now I thought we had a deal we would start over Put it all in the past, getting older But you’re taking all these shots at me I warned ya I’m tired of this pressure on my shoulders And now the gloves off I’m against the ropes I wanna break it off but then I choke Someone call the referee Take the pressure off of me Now you’re popping off with the low blows So I’m tapping out now Suffocating can I get out All this drama’s breaking me down So I’m tapping out now Weight is getting heavy ooh Tried to make it one last round But I’m tapping out now I trusted you If only I could see Wishing for your love was so foolish of me Acting like you’re somebody I don’t know And now you’re somebody I don’t know Can you say you tried, truly? I trusted you, how fucking foolish of me So I’m tapping out now Suffocating can I get out All this drama’s breaking me down So I’m tapping out now Weight is getting heavy ooh Tried to make it one last round But I’m tapping out now Directed by Dillon Novak




Comentários