ANA - Scars (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) [Female Fronted Symphonic Metal, Haute Couture, Peter Coulson]



"Scars" symphonic metal music video by female fronted symphonic metal band Ana (directed by Peter Coulson) haute couture from 'The Art of Letting Go' 🎧 LISTEN at https://ffm.to/anaart CREDITS: Video Directed, Shot, Lit & Cut by Peter Coulson. Produced by Anna Hristenko, Josh Mak. Assistant Director: Aaron Mak. Behind the Scenes: William Buford Chute. Production Assistants: Alex Marchinovskiy & Masel Mascadri. Location: Koukei Studio, Kilsyth South. Music produced by Josh Mak & Anna Khristenko, recorded & mixed by Chris Themelco at Monolith Studios, and mastered by Thomas 'Plec' Johansson at The Panic Room Studio. Vocals: Anna Khristenko Guitar: Josh Mak Bass: Tory Giamba Drums: Cleveland Beckford Gonzalez Keys: Matt Williamson FOLLOW Ana: https://www.anaband.com.au/    / @ana.bandofficial     / ana.band.0fficial     / ana.bandofficial     / anabandofficial     / anabandofficial   SUBSCRIBE to our channel and hit 🔔 for notification of new music videos:    / @eclipserecords   MORE INFO:    / @petercoulsonphotographer   https://www.peter-coulson.com.au/   / aaronzmak     / bilchute   TURN on CC for LYRICS: You, you've taken a part of me You've broken the faith in we There is nothing left to say Deceived, by you I've been deceived No remorse as you turned to leave Did I mean anything to you Scars, one can heal but how can one Forget the pain you caused the tears that I Shed for you Scars, you left me drowning in the shame And the regret and now I cannot love Because of you Break, you've broken this heart of mine I wish I could turn back time To erase all these thoughts of you Cry, no more tears I will cry There's no space for you in my life No more shall I compromise Scars, one can heal but how can one Forget the pain you caused the tears that I Shed for you Scars, you left me drowning in the shame And the regret and now I cannot love Because of you Because of you because of you because of you, you, you, you, you Scars, one can heal but how can one Forget the pain you caused the tears that I Shed for you Scars, you left me drowning in the shame And the regret and now I cannot love Because of you. #anaband #eclipserecords #metal #metalmusic #symphonicmetal #petercoulson


Comentários