Mercy Shot - "Freak Out!" (Official Music Video)



MERCY SHOT - "FREAK OUT!" Video by Starship Directed by Maycon Avelino Director of Photography / Film Editor / Colorist: Maycon Avelino Production: Maycon Avelino Makeup: Jessica Valentim / Leticia Assumpção Production Assistant: Thales Vagner Opening animation by Anderson Ribeiro - MAGICK STREAM --- "FREAK OUT!" // LYRICS Your lies feed your bad intentions Living such superficiality disguised as self attention Fake happiness it's all around this fucking place I can feel the venom kinda bitter to my taste You keep stabbing my back Until I'm ready to attack Even when you're asking for more You know it's a fact that when I really start to react You won't stand this shit anymore You waste all your energy trying to knock me out But I'm protected, can't you see? Freak out! I'll never be broken down Oooh, I'll never be broken down Indulging my own creations, feels good to be in a comfort zone... it seems easier to be alone Cause life is a game and you're bound to master your gameplay But most of the time unfair rules are made by them You wanna keep me invisible But now it's my turn to grow I must take control to rise Look well where I am Before this fight comes to an end Beware! I'm cutting the ties You waste all your energy trying to knock me out But I'm protected, can't you see? Black out! And your world'll come crashing down Huh! Luck, an energy I perceive Fuck! They're stalking my head I feel it Don't ever underestimate me You don’t wanna be my enemy You waste all your energy trying to knock me out (trying to knock me out) But I'm protected, can't you see? Freak out! You will never put me down! --- Song Credits: Produced by Nobru Bueno Mixed by Nobru Bueno Lyrics and music: Cacau Pinheiro, Fabrizzio Hanoi, Andrews Eineich, Roger Katt and Flavio Pintinha Released By Canil Records Follow MERCY SHOT: Instagram:   / officialmer.  . Facebook:   / officialmerc.  . Twitter:   / mercyshotband  


Comentários