AXTY - FALL AGAIN (Official Music Video)



Listen to 'Fall Again' here: https://listen.axtyofficial.com/FallA... Follow AXTY:   / axtyofficial     / axtyofficial     / axtyofficial   ━━ Credits: Directed and edited by Felipe Hervoso (Noiseforge) Filmed by Felipe Hervoso, Felipi Grivol and Henrique Rocha Engineered by Felipe Hervoso, Felipi Grivol and Jonathas Peschiera at Noiseforge Mixed & Mastered by Jonathas Peschiera (Noiseforge) ━━ Lyrics: Burn me down so you can feel something Watch me fall, you'll never have to face me Who would've thought that'd come a day I'd wish for pain This shit is getting harder every day, death's on the way, and I can't stand I have fought against this But with every passing second, I feel closer to the end. Death's on the way All that I touched has turned into sand Dreams shatter silently Lost battles, lifelessly Please put a gun to my pain I can't fake forever Life was made of sand I can't stand the pressure I will fall again Dreams crumbling in strife Battles lost, echoes rife Yearning pain's refrain Futile race, joy's bane I found hope in the dark Running against the wind Happiness drowned again Please put a gun to my pain I will fall again I can't fake forever Life was made of sand I can't fake forever Life was made of sand I can't stand the pressure I will fall again I will fall again If your dog poops You must scoop There ain't no poop fairy Scoop your dog's poop


Comentários