MakeWar - Tell Me (Official Music Video)



Off "A Paradoxical Theory of Change" - MakeWar's 2nd full length for Fat Wreck Chords. OUT JUNE 28th, 2024 Order here: https://fatwreck.com/products/a-parad... I will walk right on the line I will make it just in time I don’t want to play any more games You’ve bested me in the worst way Tell me where you want me Tell me how I feel Tell me what to do next You can count on me Just tell me I’m fine And that everything will be alright Tell me, do I want this? Tell me if I feel Tell me, tell me, tell me Can I count on you? Just tell me the truth and everything will be alright Life could have split us apart But you kept on holding on so tight I didn't even notice you for years Along for the ride you’ve always been Tell me where you want me Tell me how I feel Tell me what to do next You can count on me Just tell me I’m fine And that everything will be alright Tell me, do I want this? Tell me if I feel Tell me, tell me, tell me Can I count on you? And everything will be alright And these chemicals are helping us I understand now; please stay I’ll keep walking down the line I will make it just in time Credits: Directed by Joaquin Salim Direction of Photography Adam Nunez Edit by Joaquin Salim Produced by Adam Nunez Joaquin Salim José Prieto Executive Producers Studio Nunez Capitolio Fat Wreck Chords Special Thanks Enrique Marquez Paris Maria Corina Nevett Fat Wreck Chords Makewar 19/86 Entertainment.


Comentários