Palisades - Sober (Official Music Video)



Palisades' "Sober" comes from their upcoming album 'Reaching Hypercritical' - out 7/22. Pre-order now at https://riserecords.lnk.to/ReachingHy... LYRICS I feel a rise in the temperature I’m abusing all the time that’s left Realizing how I’m so washed up Can’t make this up Everyday is a waste but I make it last I’d march with the saints but they turned their backs One thing that i know for sure I’m a walking heart attack I wish I was sober to feel the pain So many dark days I can’t explain All of your love Just falls like rain I don’t have the answers I wish I was sober To find my away You turn your cheek Laugh behind my back All your friends think that I’m insecure But if they knew the way you’ve cut me out They’d tear you down instead of me Yesterday was a waste I can’t take it back I’d sin with the saints then they’d turn their backs Nobody knows for sure if they’re ever coming back I can’t explain This constant pain The agony is killing me Directed by Tom Flynn & Mike Watts VFX by Kyle Monroe Production Manager: Jay Tavernese Key Grip: Robert Wagner BTS: Natalie Watts & Dom Delfino #Palisades #Sober #ReachingHypercritical


Comentários