LORNA SHORE - Into The Earth (OFFICIAL VIDEO)



LORNA SHORE - Into The Earth (OFFICIAL VIDEO) Taken from the single “Into The Earth” out now: https://LornaShore.lnk.to/IntoTheEart... Norbert Crowfield, Bad Moon Films Lyrics: Sensation leaves as I’m drifting slowly Illusions torn from my splintered veins Reality shifts like pages turning in the wind I’ll become the sun I’ll become a god I’ll become the dreamer Dreaming, frozen, in my anxious mind Feeling slowly fades into plasticity Is this the end or just the beginning Lucidity or nightmare unfolding My heart - my soul My body has grown so cold Converge - I crash into the Earth Lost in the scape terrified Break me free from this nightmare Stifled by realms uncertain I can’t escape Let me go, I’m fucking horrified Now all my fears are personified Numbed to the call of a broken idol Descent of the mind, losing touch Hallucinations of familiar sensations envelope me in inebriation The continuation of a world with no reins bound for destruction Within this fevered dream I will have forgotten Releasing me Vivify this world falls in my descent Realizing this world is but projection of my mind --- #LornaShore #IntoTheEarth

Century Media Records


Comentários