Aline Happ - Linkin Park - Leave Out All the Rest (Cover by Aline Happ feat. Rod Wolf)



💚 Get my music on https://songwhip.com/alinehapp 💚 Support me on Patreon https://patreon.com/alinehapp Linkin Park female cover. A version with Symphonic, Celtic and Folk elements of Leave Out All the Rest by Aline Happ and Rod Wolf. Soon it will be available on the best streaming/download platforms! @Linkin Park was one of the first heavier bands I've discovered and I immediately fell in love with Chester's vocals and the band. I also covered other Linkin Park songs as Numb and Crawling (you can find the links below). Recording Leave Out All the Rest brought me a lot of memories and it was a mix of feelings, I felt sad because of Chester's death and also I lost my grandma recently (I wrote the song Flower of Light in her memory - link below) but also I felt grateful for a lot of beautiful moments I had. I will always miss her, she always supported me on my musical career. Rod and I were practicing for a concert, playing a medley we created for Crawling and Numb when we discovered Chester had passed away and it was really painful because we both were fans of the band. Enjoy the good moments with your beloved ones, show them how much you love them and if your mental health is not ok, don't be ashamed of asking for professional help. ABOUT MY MUSIC: Besides my solo work, I have a band with Rod Wolf, @Lyria, that mixes Metal with Symphonic, Celtic and other elements.We have two albums, Catharsis and Immersion. Our songs talk about overcoming bad moments, mental health, Autism and more. Watch Numb: https://youtu.be/KoePWvjycho Watch Crawling: https://youtu.be/04aw6c1M1PM Watch Crawling Symphonic Rock version: https://youtu.be/uysOnFktlzo Watch Flower of Light: https://youtu.be/gb1JUXEbKjM ♦Vocals, instrumental, mix, master and video by Aline Happ ♦Acoustic guitars and electric guitars by Rod Wolf Lyrics: I dreamed I was missing You were so scared But no one would listen Cause no one else cared After my dreaming I woke with this fear What am I leaving When I'm done here? So, if you're asking me, I want you to know When my time comes Forget the wrong that I've done Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed And don't resent me And when you're feeling empty Keep me in your memory Leave out all the rest Leave out all the rest Don't be afraid I've taken my beating I've shared what I've made I'm strong on the surface Not all the way through I've never been perfect But neither have you So, if you're asking me, I want you to know When my time comes Forget the wrong that I've done Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed And don't resent me And when you're feeling empty Keep me in your memory Leave out all the rest Leave out all the rest Forgetting All the hurt inside you've learned to hide so well Pretending Someone else can come and save me from myself I can't be who you are When my time comes Forget the wrong that I've done Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed And don't resent me And when you're feeling empty Keep me in your memory Leave out all the rest Leave out all the rest Forgetting All the hurt inside you've learned to hide so well Pretending Someone else can come and save me from myself I can't be who you are I can't be who you are #cover #linkinpark #symphonicmetal


Comentários