beabadoobee - See You Soon (Official Video)



beabadoobee - See You Soon Pre-Order 'Beatopia' now - http://www.beabadoobee.com Directed by Alexandra Lesse and Luke Casey ℗ © Dirty Hit 2022 Lyrics: I wanted to be everything you see But I went the wrong direction I needed some affection And I’m not sure why but I will see you soon (I guess I have to take it I’m deteriorating) Feeling blue It’s a walk in the park You say ‘It’s not that hard’ I’m feeling kinda dizzy I don’t want this to leave me And I told you I’ll See you soon (I guess I have to take it I’m deteriorating) Feeling blue (I try to have a meaning and it looks appealing) I want you I had some time away Didn’t want to go insane from this I wanted you to know I need time to grow And to exist I think I needed space Let you know I’m safe I swear it’s just a little thing See you soon (I guess I have to take it I’m deteriorating) Feeling blue (I try to have a meaning and it looks appealing) I want you


Comentários