Uhrutau - Carnival (Clipe oficial)



Uhrutau - Carnival Stuck inside some patterns / Slave to your demands / Specially those which I know I can’t meet // Throw away your kindness / Now you’re a fucking man! / Stand while you piss while your wife is your stand! // Luv calm down… / I know I can’t get away with it and miraculously / You won’t shoot me in the FACE // OH YES I NEED HELP / CAN’T YOU SEE ALL THIS MESS? / IT’S CARNIVAL! // Romanticize all of your thoughts / Then married life will drip you guys up // I like to think that it was no one’s fault / But blame is what we like to feel when things starts going strange / Don’t make it personal / Yes marriage sucks, you know? / And you just want to REPRODUCE! // MORE AND MORE! WE LOVE SMALL PLACES! / MAKE IT TOTALLY PERSONAL / SHAME ON YOU! Uhrutau Maurício Bortoloto - Guitarra e vocal Pedro Ghoneim - Baixo Dhieego Andrade - Bateria Vídeo - Pablo Gea - @pgeaa Produção e mixagem - Maurício Bortoloto Masterização - Leonardo Nakabayashi


Comentários