Kublai Khan TX - Swan Song feat. Scott Vogel (Official Music Video)



Kublai Khan TX's "Swan Song" featuring Scott Vogel (Terror) comes from their upcoming EP 'Lowest Form Of Animal' - Out 4/1. Pre-order now at https://RiseRecords.lnk.to/LowestForm... LYRICS To all the ladies working Iowa-80 Selling pussy to the chrome on the interstate Living hard lives Working long nights Hit by every man you ever loved Til your heart died You’re my mother You’re my sister And a daughter tonight For every bruise. And excuse You tried but you couldn’t hide For all the fear. Every tear. Slowly burning your sight. For every moment. In the light I fucking see you tonight To see heartbreak from my window Such a sad state I can’t Stop to Even help you What the hell can I do? say that’s just her life? Turned out. Used up. and defiled? Deep pain starts early in life Every woman still once was a child Who’s one story of millions Swan song sung city to city to city Your hurt hit closer to home But what do you see? Graves beneath the family tree of abuse Fucking raped at age 4 on the floor of the chicken coop. I saw her casket fucking covered in flies A botched embalming job still smelled like somebody died. For what? Dead end path Eyes up For all the woman suffering so visibly The runaways enslaved unwilling Drug addiction Dereliction Dying from trauma induced conditions But you must find your strength I can't walk your life. Your history. To see heartbreak from my window One day this world might hear you Sometimes you gotta let the rough end drag Directed by Chris Klumpp #KublaiKhanTX #SwanSong


Comentários