Trophy Jump - Business Trip / It's Not a Race!!! (Official Video)



Our debut album "feels" dropping on 22.02.2022.!!! Business Trippin!!!! Thxx friends for helping out (again)!!!! Thxxx Norman for being the boss!!! Thx Fole for borrowing the radio!! Special thanks to Q Agency & Ana Čupić! Director: Pavle Kocanjer Production: Antun Aleksa Camera: Pavle Kocanjer Camera Assistant: Krešimir Štulina Costume Design: Ira Rumora Video Edit: Pavle Kocanjer Thumbnail: Vanesa Matošević JeboTon (CRO), We're Trying Records (US), Nasty Cut Records (EU), Horn & Hoof Records (UK) / / / I’ll leave or I will start disappearing The walls close in And I have trouble steering What’s left of my ship Now it’s “leave or die” The air is thick It’s cold during summer Guess I should feel smart But I only feel dumber I hope this is The last day I am here If all else fails I’ll raise the white flag high The comfort My dear 9 to 5 I know I’ll always feel at home Anywhere I go So why not go everywhere Money and time Just can’t go hand in hand Looks like I’ll end up being broke Man I was destined to be broke If all else fails At least I’ve tried I’ll hug and kiss my dreams goodbye / / / Hold me close I need more time I’m all around the place It kinda slows me down And I’m aware it’s not a race But I just don’t know how to face myself So best do it now I’ll quit my job And I won’t go out And I’ll minimize the fun Until the work is done


Comentários