All Get Out - "Feeling Well" Official Audio



"Feeling Well" is a new song from All Get Out, available now at: https://allgetout.lnk.to/feelingwell Lyrics: It’s only half an hour To get me to the same place as you Where you were days ago and I’m Convinced the feds are looking through my car And all they found were cups of coffee everywhere from when I was trying to keep the pace of everything that you would say Do I feel slow to you? I think That no one ever says a word about the way that they were raised That always anchored me to money That always angered me What a closet of a mind That keeps me standing by and by I will not lie prostrate again And I’m convinced the clerk is talking to the cops about my birth I’m fucking 35 alright? I don’t look young enough for sure to lie for nicorette I’m flattered now but angry then Playing Yankee on a loop There’s nothing new to listen to That always kept me from growing That always kept me Not a child of springtime Filled with wild abandon I am not your local Filming all the candid Weird shit in the Southeast Where is all your family? Nothing’s really canon At least my understanding Passing out was such an effort What harmonious event A compromise to feeling safe Kinda cold but on a bender I heat up, the temps displace My body shoots then asks “ya ok?” I turn weak with medication It says “man, I’m feeling well” I cannot start and stop again That unstable becomes stable Then it’s flipped, and here we are We can’t keep up with being healthy Not a child of springtime Filled with wild abandon I am not your local Filming all the candid Weird shit in the Southeast Where is all my family Nothing’s ever canon If just another stand in I don’t feel right about it now


Comentários