As December Falls - Nothing on You (Official Video)



The new single 'Nothing On You' from As December Falls. Pre-order the album - www.asdecemberfalls.store Written and performed by As December Falls. Recorded, mixed and mastered by John Mitchell at Outhouse Studios. Music Video filmed by LifeIsArtVisuals. Lyrics: I could never use you But you could use me up, all up, all night And when you try to save me I’ll still be right here right by your side Hello, hello You’ll never know Just what it’s like to say this Hello, goodbye I’m here for the ride but it all gets too much for me I could never use you But you could use me up, all up, all night And when you try to save me I’ll still be right here, right by your side I just wanna run I just wanna hide I’m meant to be having the time of my life Woah, woah, woah To tell you the truth They got nothing on you And that’s what I say when I’m thinking it through Woah, woah, woah I could never be who You wanted me to be all of the time Coz even when I try to, I know you’ll find me every single night We can numb the pain but it won’t feel the same Coz it will only be for now We can play pretend coz this never ends And I don’t think I can do it I could never be who You wanted me to be all of the time Coz even when I try to hide I know you’ll find me, baby, take all of me I just wanna run I just wanna hide I’m meant to be having the time of my life Woah, woah, woah To tell you the truth They got nothing on you And that’s what I say when I’m thinking it through Woah, woah, woah Can you fake a smile Make it seem for a little while That you’ve never been happier Have you got the right skin Do you need to thicken it Coz you gotta be tough to deal with all of this I just wanna run I just wanna hide I’m meant to be having the time of my life Woah, woah, woah To tell you the truth They got nothing on you And that’s what I say when I’m thinking it through Woah, woah, woah

As December Falls


Comentários