The Warning - EVOLVE (Official Music Video)



*****This Video was shot in 2 hours solely on 16 iPhones and 1 Drone in Monterrey, Mexico***** Sisters from Monterrey, México, Daniela (Lead Vocal, Guitar), Paulina (Drummer, Background Vocals), and Alejandra Villarreal (Bass, Background Vocals) Release their second single EVOLVE from their 3rd studio album. The Official “EVOLVE” Music Video by The Warning. Listen & Download the song here: https://thewarning.lnk.to/EVOLVE Follow The Warning: https://www.facebook.com/TheWarningRo... https://www.instagram.com/thewarningr... https://twitter.com/thewarningband2 Support The Warning: www.patreon.com/thewarning Shop Exclusive Merch: https://www.thewarningband.com/ Executive Producers: Rudy Joffroy, Luis Villarreal Producer: Rudy Joffroy Production Manager: Daniel Gonzalez Director: Rudy Joffroy Concept: Rudy Joffroy Editor: Gabo Ramos, Editor Assistant: Raziel Zúñiga Colorist: Alan Zúñiga Production Assistant: Pepe Gomez Production Assistant: Enrique Nuñez DP: Raziel Zúñiga Drone & VFX: Ricardo Paredes Orozco Stage Manager: Carlos Mejia Assistant: Nestor Magos Wardrobe Design: The Warning, Mónica Vélez Jewelry By Laura Cantú Wardrobe Assistant: Marcela Valadez Hair By Irma Alvarez Garza Make Up By Mariana Gonzalez Gaffer: Javier Cavazos Behind the Scenes: Jonathan Orta On Set Photographer: Chino Zenteno Equipo de Audio e iluminación: Victor Gutierrez - ProAudio Color Grading Suite - Calavera Post Lighting & Equipment Truck - StudioMart Locación: Plaza XO - EuroMotors - Alejandro Camargo Aire: Cesar Rhi Sauci - Mega Cooler Special thanks to all that lent us iPhones for this shoot and Alejandro Camargo for letting us use your garage and move all those beautiful cars out! INSTRUMENTS: Dany - PRS Guitar, Pau - DW Drums, SABIAN Cymbals, Vic Firth Drumsticks, Remo Drum Heads, Ale - Spector Bass LYRICS: EVOLVE You don’t know how bad it’ll get A simple moment to forget I’m not in danger I am the danger Gold shall not define your worth It’s not destruction its rebirth I’m not in danger I’m the danger now Show me what it means to change Help me become something More than just a vessel in disguise Pain is the price to survive To evolve Dry my tears cause I’m a weapon. Weapons never weep I’m not in danger. I’m the danger Start the clock and keep it running It’s the one to beat I’m not in danger I’m the danger now. I’ll show you what it means to change Help me become something More than just a vessel in disguise Pain is the price to survive To evolve Help me become something More than just a vessel in disguise Pain is the price to survive Is it wrong or right? To evolve Artist Management: Rudy Joffroy, Luis Villarreal, Chris Smith (21 Entertainment) Label: Republic Records/Lava Records Artist Agents: Steven Himmelfarb (Feldman Agency) US/CANADA Geoff Meall (Paradigm Agency) Europe, Asia, Australia


Comentários