Poppy - Flux (Official Video)



Flux out 9/24 - Pre Order now @ impoppy.com Directed by Poppy In Collaboration with Pip and Pop Director of Photography - Garret Nicholson Lead Animator/Designer - Robbie Shilstone Lead VFX - Karen Arakelian Track Produced by Justin Meldal-Johnsen Track Mixed by Darrel Thorp ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- My body is fluid Cuz I’ve been through it all Chewed up and used its Cut into pieces to feed them all For your amusement For your confusion I guess I’ll do it Cuz I’m bored And no attention span is shorter Than mine or yours You can’t oppose it That’s just how it goes yeah You gotta flux and flow with it You gotta flux and flow with it Require no permission Just ask for forgiveness There’s no second-guessing I’m just a possession For your amusement For your confusion I guess I’ll do it Cuz I’m bored And no attention span is shorter Than mine or yours You can’t oppose it That’s just how it goes yeah You gotta flux and flow with it You gotta flux and flow with it I won’t fear what I don’t know You gotta flux and flow flow flow I won’t fear what I don’t know You gotta flux and flow flow flow You can’t oppose it That’s just how it goes yeah You gotta flux and flow with it You gotta flux and flow with it

Poppy

Comentários