Lorna Shore - To the Hellfire (OFFICIAL VIDEO) + '...And I Return To Nothingness' EP RELEASE TOUR



LORNA SHORE - To the Hellfire (OFFICIAL VIDEO) Taken from the EP "...And I Return To Nothingness - EP", Out August 13th, 2021 Order now: https://lornashore.lnk.to/AndIReturnT... Follow Lorna Shore: https://www.facebook.com/LornaShore https://www.instagram.com/lornashore https://twitter.com/LornaShore Directed by Eric DiCarlo @ SquareUpStudios https://www.squareupstudios.com/ Engineered, mixed and mastered by Josh Schroeder ► Lyrics ◄ "To The Hellfire" I'll hold onto feeling until my final breath escapes Gazing upon this world until it fades Fall with me into the other night We can go beyond the horizon again Fall with me until we're out of time Let the current swallow These whispers keep clawing Your mind is dissolving light Sink while you bathe in hallucination Accept this descent into the night Releasing your grasp to induce separation Plunged into the shadows Lost in sensation we're free falling down into the everblack Can you feel it? These pins and needles Trapped in sensation See what you have found here You fell into the dark Release your grip and face the tide Accepting this damnation Relinquish flesh temptation of the body and soul The ebb and the flow Nothing confessed Put me to rest Azrael Guiding me beyond the veil Obitual Free me of this mortal shell Enter into the darkest night I will sink where I lie Through the sands of time Through the angel's eye My final breath Swallowed by the womb of death Swallowed by the womb of death Whispers are clawing Your mind is dissolving light Enter the void and fall with me Enter the void Fall Release your grip and face the tide accepting this damnation Relinquish flesh temptation Of the body and soul The ebb and the flow Nothing confessed Put me to rest Azrael Guiding me beyond the veil Obitual Free me of this mortal shell Enter into the darkest night I will sink where I lie Through the sands of time Through the angel's eye My final breath Swallowed by the womb of death Swallowed by the womb of death Sink while you bathe in hallucination My final breath Swallowed by the womb of death As you pass through the fucking gate Descending towards the end faster --- #LornaShore #ToTheHellfire

Century Media Records



Verificado

Lorna Shore is pleased to announce the '...And I Return To Nothingness' EP RELEASE TOUR, featuring @enterpriseearth @sentinelsnj and @crownmagnetar

VIP Presale starts NOW at http://lornashore.soundrink.com. General public onsale Friday at 7/30 at 10am Local Time.

This will be our last touring in 2021. So get your tickets now while you can.

09/15 - Detroit, MI @ The Sanctuary
09/16 - Chicago, IL @ Cobra Lounge
09/17 - Indianapolis, IN @ Emerson Theater
09/18 - Memphis, TN @ Growlers
09/20 - Dallas, TX @ Gilley’s
09/21 - Houston, TX @ The Secret Group
09/22 - San Antonio, TX @ Rock Box
09/24 - Orlando, FL @ Soundbar
09/25 - Jacksonville, FL @ Archetype
09/26 - Atlanta, GA @ Masquerade
09/27 - Nashville, TN @ The End
09/28 - Charlotte, NC @ Neighborhood Theatre
09/30 - Philadelphia, PA @ The Foundry
10/01 - Amityville, NY @ Amityville Music Hall
10/02 - Manchester, NH @ Jewel Music Venue
10/03 - Providence, RI @ Alchemy

Comentários