SPACE OF VARIATIONS - ULTRABEAT feat. alyona alyona (Official Video) | Napalm Records



#spaceofvariations #alyonaalyona #ultrabeat The brand new video single from SPACE OF VARIATIONS featuring the eccentric Ukrainian hip hop artist alyona alyona … Stream/Download “ULTRABEAT” now: https://smarturl.it/ULTRABEAT Produced & Records by: Lizard Audio Production alyona alyona appears courtesy of Def Jam Recordings Poland. FOLLOW SPACE OF VARIATIONS: https://www.facebook.com/spaceofvaria... https://www.instagram.com/spaceofvari... https://vk.com/space_of_variations_of... ------------------------ ULTRABEAT (Feat. alyona alyona) Do what you have to The gap between me and you Throws us to the barricades We're human targets. Can't you see? Led by royal decree Do what you have to The gap between me and you Throws us to the barricades We're human targets. Can't you see? The crowd wants to suppress your identity I feel my chest is bleeding, is bleeding Your icons are fake It's time to awake And you will see You will see Someone wants us to never know the truth But it's too close Right in your thoughts Listen up. We’re all to blame But not always, there’s a witness What's done is done. The smoke from your gun Suggests me not to put my nose in your god damn business But it's time to step outside Let me say before I die Your fury is fucking fuel that I cannot deny With a harmless smile you crucify me Because we're opposites Do what you have to The gap between me and you Throws us to the barricades We're human targets. Can't you see? Led by royal decree Do what you have to The gap between me and you Throws us to the barricades We're human targets. Can't you see? The crowd wants to suppress your identity I hold my breath I feel my chest is bleeding, is bleeding Your icons are fake It's time to awake And you will see You will see Someone wants us to never know the truth But it's too close Right in your thoughts Коли жбурляють в твою душу камені, Коли навколо всі поломані й поранені. Коли так очі ріже дим і пече вогонь Встаєш з колін і швидко сягаєш свого. Ти маєш волю у руці, та на тобі приціл. І кимось вже давно всі наші зведені кінці. Це твій останній раз, твоя остання гра. Допоки ти ще в праві – обирай. Коли тобі обіцяють гори золоті – ти не віриш їм, а раніше вірилось. Коли у людини тільки воля на меті – кожен діє так, щоб тікав від звіра лось. І коли зійдуться наші погляди – що саме зможеш ти сказати мені в вічі? Do what you have to Що саме зможеш ти сказати мені в вічі? ------------------------ VIDEO CREDITS Director: Oleg Rooz Art Direction: Space of Variations and Oleg Rooz Director of Photography: Ilya Prizenko Makeup and Hair: Julia Beregovaya Editor: Oleg Rooz VFX: Tima Kasatkin and Oleg Rooz Production Assistant: Tyoma Trubetskoy Invaluable Assistance: Aleksandr Antoshyn, Konstantin Levandovskyi, and Taras Pidburtnyi Stills Photographer: Alina Chernohor Location: Art Club “Teplyi Lampovyi” Gaffer: Denys Shevchenko Key Grip: Anton Mykhailiuk Chief-Electrician: Vitalii Mykhailiuk Dolly Grip: Ivan Morynets Director’s Representation: Benjamin Weinman @ Party Smasher Inc. http://olegrooz.com https://www.instagram.com/olegrooz


Comentários