Bloom de Wilde - Flying Carpenters (Official Video) // Garden of the Sun (Official Audio)



The first single from Bloom de Wilde's upcoming album, Dream Constellations. A song of pure lost melancholy bliss. At the end of November my friend and I went to the beach of IJmuiden. It was a grey day, but it was the day that everything was possible. It was cold and windy. Because we spent too long having lunch in the van (“let’s take it easy, no stress”, I’d said) and the walk to the sea with equipment and furniture took half an hour, there was only an hour left before sunset. By now I was freezing and with trembling fingers I set up the camera. Snot was running out of my nose. I was getting a bit stressed now. But then, as if by magic, as soon as we set everything up, ready to roll; out came a glorious Golden Sun. Adding just that bit of warmth, hope, and colour to all that melancholy. Which just happens to be exactly what this song is all about. Flying Carpenters is out now on all platforms. Get the song here for free: https://bloomdewilde.bandcamp.com/alb... ~a Dream Society video production~ special thanks to my magical friend Timo de la Mar, who filmed, drove, carried furniture and put up with me being a hot headed frozen mermaid. written & arranged by Bloom de Wilde mixed & mastered by Nick Trepka Bloom de Wilde : vocals, rhodes Nick Trepka : ebow guitar ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I try to reach.. But nothing gives When I’m awake we shall see Now I reason with my wandering mind & you're too easy on the magic We're flying carpenters We draw the daze away With all our sea shanties Your drowsy head Will forget surely all i said When the morning rises up above And i know that i'm alone Just a weirdo Don't stay behind, you're way beyond Taught by the school of the ocean deep When the morning comes, give the lot To the hearts of the lost ones We're flying carpenters We draw the daze away With all our sea shanties When the morning rises up above And i know that i'm alone Just a weirdo Just a weirdo






Provided to YouTube by Horus Music Limited Garden of the Sun · Bloom de Wilde Garden of the Sun ℗ 2021 Dream Society Records Released on: 2021-07-23 Music Publisher: Bloom de Wilde Lyricist: Bloom de Wilde Auto-generated by YouTube.


Comentários