KORZUS - YOU CAN'T STOP ME (OFFICIAL VIDEO CLIP)



Contact: manager@dharmamusic.net Instagram: @korzus_official You Can't Stop Me: Song produced by: Heros Trench Recording: Mr. Som / Dharma Studios Mixing/Mastering: Heros Trench and Rodrigo Oliveira Production Company: Libertà Films Direction: Léo Liberti Assistant director: Renan Pacheco Cast: Fernanda Ferrer Leonardo Henrico Mariana Coalho Henrique Mello Pamela Punch Renan Schueroff Vander Caselli Performer: Gaia Ogre (Christian Cavalera) @pompeukorzus uses Audio Technica, Spy Eyewear, Edifier @dicksiebert uses X Vector Basses, Elixir Strings, Tecniforte Cables, Music Maker @rodrigooliveira_official uses Pearl Drums, Meinl Cymbals, Vic Firth Sticks, Remo Drumheads, Xtreme Ears, Edifier @herostrench uses Solar Guitars, Montreal Music Shop, Elixir Strings, Tecniforte Cables, Music Maker @antoniokzs uses Jackson Guitars, Peavey Amps, Elixir Strings, Tecniforte Cables, EMG, Audio Media Research, Music Maker Lyrics: The horns in flame On snake's forehead The world is falling With lives in hands What does it matter to shout? If your heart bleeds What does it matter to fly? If you're afraid to fight The horns in flame On snake's forehead The world is falling With lives in hands What does it matter to be good? If they make me suffer What does it matter to live If the world is fully cluttered The horns in flame On snake's forehead The world is falling With lives in hands What's the law to me? Where are you going to accept me? What's the law to me? Nothing is going to stop me YOU CAN'T STOP ME I CAN What does it matter to shout? If your heart bleeds What does it matter to fly? If you're afraid to fight The horns in flame On snake's forehead The world is falling With lives in hands What's the law to me? Where are you going to accept me? What's the law to me? Nothing is going to stop me YOU CAN'T STOP ME YOU CAN'T STOP ME YOU CAN'T STOP ME I CAN The horns in flame On snake's forehead The world is falling With lives in hands What's the law to me? Where are you going to accept me? What's the law to me? Nothing is going to stop me YOU CAN'T STOP ME YOU CAN'T STOP ME YOU CAN'T STOP ME I CAN

Comentários