Blackbriar - Walking Over My Grave (Official Music Video)



‘Walking Over My Grave’ is the fourth single from our debut album 'The Cause of Shipwreck' We hope you love it! Purchase our debut album here: https://store.blackbriarmusic.com Like and follow us on social media: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/blackbriarmusic Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/blackbriarm... Would you like to support us? Merchandise: https://store.blackbriarmusic.com Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ZoraCock ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Blackbriar: Zora Cock – Vocals Bart Winters – Guitars Robin Koezen – Guitars Frank Akkerman – Bassguitar René Boxem - Drums Ruben Wijga - Keyboardist Music written by: René Boxem, Bart Winters, Frank Akkerman & Robin Koezen. Lyrics & Melody written by: Zora Cock Arranged, Produced and Mixed by: Joost van den Broek @ Sandlane Recording Facilities, Rijen NL Mastered by: Darius van Helfteren @ Amsterdam Mastering, NL Music video by: Joshua Maldonado A special thanks to our co-stars: Reggie 🐈‍⬛ & Pip 🦉 -------------------------------------------------------- Walking over my Grave Lyrics: -------------------------------------------------------- There's someone walking over my grave For a sudden shiver is making its way Creeping over me, coursing down my spine And taking over this body of mine I can feel it in the depths of my being A chill of the blood, an ominous feeling There's someone walking over my grave Or is that you dancing in front of my future headstone? You will be the death of me, I feel it in my bones A horde of people are walking over my grave For these quivers aren't going away Making my hair stand on end and my teeth chatter Taking me into chilling rapture It's a quite persisting presence As if to forewarn me for something unpleasant A horde of people are walking over my grave Or is that you dancing in front of my future headstone? You will be the death of me, I feel it Is that you dancing in front of my future headstone? You will be the death of me, I feel it in my bones I am fully aware of all the warning signs Yet I'm serving my heart on a platter and my blood as wine So I might as well dance along with you For a piece of me already died Is that you dancing in front of my future headstone? You will be the death of me, I feel it in my bones Is that you dancing in front of my future headstone? You will be the death of me, I feel it in my bones I might as well dance along with you Is that you dancing in front of my future headstone? You will be the death of me, I feel it in my bones

Comentários