Allen Key - Granted (Official Videoclipe)



Siga no Instagram: @allenkeyofficial Streaming: http://bit.ly/AK_Granted www.allenkeyofficial.com ------------------------ Lyric: "GRANTED" You wanna show that you can Be the best in your pack You want me¿ Come and get I’ll make you regret it Try me and test the devil in me Don’t want it now bye Tell them you’ve lied I wont be taken for granted Tell me how much you said And how big is your awesomeness Swallow your words back You’ll never have me You aint no men, just a kid Take yourself out I’ll punch you down ‘Cause I wont be taken for granted Take yourself out I’ll punch you down I wont be taken for granted Take yourself out I will, I’ll hunt you down I wont be taken for granted ------------------------ Allen Key é: Karina Menasce - Vocal/Piano Pedro Fornari - Guitar Victor Anselmo - Guitar Felipe Bonomo - Drums Will Moura - Bass ------------------------ Ficha Técnica: Diretor e Editor: Leo Liberti - Liberta Films Produtor de Set: Renan Pacheco - Liberta Films Cast:Ido Martini, Abrahão Issa,Tadzio Veiga,Amanda Tedesco Make Up: Amanda Tedesco Figurino: Karina Menascé Produtor Musical: Meirinho - Loud Factory Label: Canil Records Marketing: Renato Zanon - Ampi Produtora ------------------------



Comentários