Crashing Atlas - Nothing Left (Official Music Video)



Help us fund our upcoming album "Black Sky Sunrise" here: https://igg.me/at/crashingatlas Every link we have to offer: https://linktr.ee/crashingatlas Lyrics: Waking up to an empty room The walls are caved in Anger knocking at your door The patience worn thin Still hiding Never thought we’d sink this low Dividing Never knowing where to go When the passion's there but watered down It's like the music lost its sound And the quiet deafens me to death Until we know there's nothing left I’ve been isolated in this place Can’t go through this again (I'm waiting for someone) Though it’s home you know I don’t feel safe Right back to where I’ve been To where it all began Still hiding Never thought we’d sink this low Dividing Never knowing where to go And suddenly I don't know When the passion's there But watered down It's like the music lost its sound But I know there’s fire in my chest I wonder if there’s something left We must be cursed (It’s not too little too late we aren’t here by mistake) It can’t get worse (It’s not too little too late a twisted version of fate) Video By: Indigo Republic Films DP: Ryan Jordan 1st AC: Marissa Arguijo

Comentários