AVIANA - Retaliation (OFFICIAL VIDEO)



#Aviana​ #Retaliation​ #ArisingEmpire​ AVIANA's new single 'Retaliation'! Purchase, Streaming now: https://Aviana.lnk.to/retaliation​ SUBSCRIBE to our channel and hit the notification 🔔 to not miss new music: https://arisingempire.lnk.to/YTsub​ FOLLOW ARISING EMPIRE and keep yourself up to date about your favourite music: Spotify Official Playlists - https://arisingempire.lnk.to/spotify​ Newsletter - https://arisingempire.lnk.to/newsletter​ Instagram - https://arisingempire.lnk.to/instagram​ Facebook - https://arisingempire.lnk.to/facebook​ Twitter - https://arisingempire.lnk.to/twitter​ Website - http://www.arising-empire.com​ FOLLOW AVIANA: Instagram - http://www.instagram.com/avianaswe​ Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/avianaswe​ Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/avianaswe​ Website - http://www.avianaofficial.com​ Lyrics: You pinned me down When I had lost all control You made me look at myself in the mirror I am alone in the house you’ve built Not knowing where to turn with the promise you’ve made to me Running in circles trying to find my way out of here I am the martyr with the broken home Lost, gone, diseased Fully out of control I am your first worst nightmare And I am here to stay I dug my own grave (Wasn’t enough for you) You dug my grave for me Save me, dear mother conceal me I am the martyr with the broken home Lost, gone, diseased Fully out of control I am your first worst nightmare And I am here to stay I am back Ive lost control but I am here to stay And find my way back home I am back Ive lost control but I am here to stay I am back Video by: JJH Photography & John Gyllhamn Mix/master by: Ludvig Ottosson, Silver Sun Studios

Comentários