Bite Me Bambi - Like That (Official Video)



Be sure to follow us on Twitch! (twitch.tv/bitemebambi) Directed by : Chris Graue Choreography by: Kimmay Evans Dancers: Kimmay Evans, Eileen Kay Cho, and Dominique J. Pompa Like and subscribe! Instagram: @bitemebambi Facebook: www.facebook.com/BMBSkaBand Merch store: www.bitemebambi.com/merch Twitch: twitch.tv/bitemebambi "Like That" Baby won't you listen Oh how you gotta be this way I've given you good years You've given me these tears And now there's something that I need to say... I can't believe What you're doing to me You're telling me to drop it But I'm just gonna stop you right now And let me tell you Why you wanna go and do me like that Break me down like a heart attack Don't say something that you can't take back You should know by now you can't do me like that Think it's time I tell you I'm tired of all your lies Cause I'm so rad And you treat me bad Now you're the one who's gonna cry Why can't you see What you're doing to me You're telling me you love me But I'm just here walking away And let me tell you... Why you wanna go and do me like that Break me down like a heart attack Don't say something that you can't take back You should know by now you can't do me like that And now you're calling But I'm no longer falling I've broken your spell You can say that you're sorry Now you're just a memory Why you wanna go and do me like that Break me down like a heart attack Don't say something that you can't take back You should know by now you can't do me like that


Comentários