False Heads - Twenty Nothing (Official Video)



'Twenty Nothing' is available on all digital platforms - https://falseheads.fanlink.to/ekeB It's the third single off our debut album. You can order our debut album and merch/ticket bundles from https://falseheads.com Lyrics I'm glad that's how it's going to be Now you have seen the worst in me You should watch how I do and say A tasteless joke, they'll laugh anyway We will keep you in the dark You walk by the mark You walk by the mark And you misjudge me by my size Forever in line Forever in line And you should slip back through the net And wait with the rest And wait with the rest I promise that I'll kill on time If you give me the front headline You can have what friends you want And it's time to choose whose side you're on It's up to me what will last It's bad for you, which makes me laugh My only line will wear away I can't string out what I can't say The gutter press Recorded by Matty Moon. Mixed by Joe Cross. Video edited by Joe Cross Live footage shot from Blackstar Amplification.

False Heads


Comentários