Tilian - Is Anarchy A Good Hobby? (Official Music Video)



Tilian's new song "Is Anarchy A Good Hobby?" comes from his upcoming album 'Factory Reset' - Out 4/23. Pre-order now at https://riserecords.lnk.to/factoryreset LYRICS The tables turn Have you atoned? Are you still alone? The tables turn The damage done Was in good fun When did you get so cold? Did trauma make you bold? Or did it suck the soul from your body? Is anarchy a good hobby? Control When did you lose control? Desolate for the glory Far too late but I’m sorry Change my pace Switch my mind off Thoughts erased Alchemy engage I’m feeling familiar I’m back in my lane The chemical filter Is keeping my head in the game I’m never remorseful I’m never ashamed Revision advancing Don’t even remember your name Invincible To all blame Alchemy engage I don’t need to answer I’ve broken the chain I’m burning your ransom I think I’m in love with the pain I’m feeling familiar I’m back in my lane The chemical filter Is keeping my head in the game I’m never remorseful I’m never ashamed Revision advancing Don’t even remember your name Don’t even remember your name Don’t even remember your name Don’t even remember your name Don’t even remember your name Director: Katharine White Producer: Amy Geist Associate Producer: Eric Kochmer Production Coordinator: Katie Kirkpatrick 1st AD: Tasha Petty Production Assistant: Ercoli Crugnale 1st AC: Kylie Hazzard 2nd AC: Kate Graves Stills Photographer: Paige Margulies Gaffer: Dave Wilwayco Best Electric: Eduardo Orozco Key Grip: Jose Caldera Best Grip: Roberto Litvinchuk Production Designer: Bryan Barrios Hair and Makeup Artist: Mika Michelle Garcia Wardrobe Stylist: Shaina Feldman Choreographer: Nathan Kim Dancer: Shelby Davis Dancer: Patrticia Zhou Dancer: Kenzie McClure Dancer: Jessica Gadzinski Editor: Leah Turner Colorist: Dave Levine / Breakaway Post Transportation: Al Kruger #Tilian #IsAnarchyAGoodHobby #FactoryReset

Comentários