Living Dead Girl - At The Edge Official Music Video



Music Video of Living Dead Girl performing At The Edge. Song written by John Ellis, Molly Rennick, Adam Haggarty Engineered, mixed and mastered by Adam Haggarty Videographer: Vasko Obscura Drone footage: Sohaib Yaqoob Boyfriend: Darcy Davidson Girlfriend: Molly Rennick Molly’s hair stylist: Dani Mills - Serendipity Hair Studio Peterborough Makeup: Molly Rennick Buy the song iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/album/at-... Follow Living Dead Girl Facebook: Facebook.com/livingdeadgirlband Instagram: Instagram.com/livingdeadgirlofficial Twitter: Twitter.com/LDGbandofficial livingdeadgirlband.com Official merchandise: livingdeadgirlband.com/shop Bands In Town: https://www.bandsintown.com/en/a/1307... Living Dead Girl is managed by Alta Music Group. For all business inquiries, please contact: Jim J. Carroccio Alta Music Group Office: 323-977-2234 Email: Management@altamusicgroup.com www.altamusicgroup.com LYRICS: I can’t control my burning desire I’m raging like a fire I long for something more Something new, an open door I need more Than what you’re giving me Understand That’s why I have to leave I need to find a way A new place Need to escape And run away ‘Cause I’m at the edge (I’m at the edge) I’m ready to fall I just need to breathe (I need to breathe) But you’re suffocating me I’m at the edge I’m craving the feeling of someone who cares It was you once, but now you’re not there I need to find a way A new place Need to escape And run away ‘Cause I’m at the edge (I’m at the edge) I’m ready to fall I just need to breathe (I need to breathe) But you’re suffocating me I’m at the edge Would you watch me fall? If I end it all? Will you be there? Do you even care? ‘Cause I’m at the edge (I’m at the edge) I’m ready to fall I just need to breathe (I need to breathe) Your grip around my throat (Around my throat) Is all I know I am beggin’ you (I’m beggin’ you) Please let me go I’m at the edge I’m at the edge I’m at the edge


Comentários