Far From Alaska - Cobra (Acústico na Casa de Praia)



Faixa Cobra do Acústico na Casa de Praia da banda Far From Alaska, gravado em janeiro de 2018. Cobra But if you wanna leave a scar you have to cut a little deeper Oh yeah, oh right, you don’t use a knife You use this motherfucking poison Like a red spitting cobra A red spitting cobra Creeping calls no attention Shades of red for disguise Prey on trash talks and kill the truce Wait on words to collide What doesn’t kill me might kill someone else So move on, I know we should get along Yeah, I wish you’d had enough and leave it alone But you don’t, so I’ll remind you this before I’m gone That if you wanna leave a scar you have to cut a little deeper Oh yeah, oh right, you don’t use a knife You use this motherfucking poison Like a red spitting cobra A red spitting cobra Oh my god, I feel intoxicated Dizzy, disturbed, enraged, it’s so frustrating Why? Did I ever do anything to deserve this kind of… Assista mais de Far From Alaska aqui: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLP3R... Acompanhe a gente nas redes sociais: (Follow us) Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FarFromAlaska/ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/farfromalaska/ Far From Alaska: Emmily Barreto (M-ly) - Vocals Cris Botarelli (Xris) - Vocals and acoustic guitar Rafael Brasil (Ra.ffa) - Acoustic guitar Lauro Kirsch (Lyron) ++ Credits Video: Gustavo Rocha Luana Tayze Audio: Ian Medeiros Cenário: Yellow Party ____ Management and Booking: Elemess Music N' Services (contato@elemess.com.br) farfromalaska.com #unlikelyacoustic





Comentários