Main-de-Gloire - Run (Official Music Video)



BUY SONG: https://goo.gl/w3iWGK LIKE US: http://www.fb.com/maindegloiremusic FOLLOW US: @maindegloire Directed and produced by Nicko Gloire Camera: Alex Paray Main-de-Gloire - Run Just like an angel in a human body. With flesh and blood. He took my hand and showed me the way. When I was out of the dark. He had a bull's eyes, I was first sacrifice. It was a devil in a human body. He called my name. Telling me that he wants to save me. Black resin flowed over his hoofs. Black eyes, burning wings, rotten roots.. I got into his trap. ----------------------------------------------- So I say run! Run! Say run! The love we never had. Run with me, we are thousand miles away. ----------------------------------------------- I was so young to see the danger. I didn't know that people are his stupid toys. You filled me ,filled me with so much anger. Devil cell, devil trap worked as always. At the first time, you gave me comfort. Numbed me from the pain. But Hell started again. Now black resin flows over my hands. Blackness through my veins did his plans. ----------------------------------------------- So I say run! Run! Say run! The love we never had. Run with me, we are thousand miles away.



Comentários