Attila - Toxic (Official Music Video)



FUCK THIS I always knew that we wouldn’t work because you’re TOXIC And now it needs to come to an end before I LOSE IT You made me Into this monster You’ll feel the wrath of consequence And if you thought I was bad before Then say hello to satan cuz im knocking at your door Try to take advantage of me I’ve got the upperhand Fill me with your toxicity And I will bathe in it Try to take advantage of me I’ve got the upperhand Fill me with your toxicity You fucking bitch YOU FUCKING BITCH Let me out let me out FUCK THIS I always knew that we wouldn’t work because you’re TOXIC And now it needs to come to an end before I LOSE IT You brought me into this darkness But you didn’t think shit through You hate me You leave me The best part is you fucking need me You’ll never forget I’ve made a lot Stayed at the top And I swear to god  My shit won’t stop Choices you’ll regret Your toxic drive  Fuckin up my vibe And I swear to god  If this shit don’t stop  You’ll never forget I gave you all Brought you to the top And you shot me down Like a inner city cop Choices you’ll regret Your toxic drive  Fuckin up my vibe And I swear to god  If this shit don’t stop  I fucking made you bitch  FUCK THIS I always knew that this wouldn’t work because you’re TOXIC And now it needs to come to an end before I LOSE IT Producted by Eric Dicarlo  iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/vil...



Comentários