Attila - Bad Habits (Official Music Video)



This is the end of the world YEAHHH I wanted more  I think I finally bit off more than I could chew Why can't I meet in the middle Broken,  my mind is messier than fuck Im always running back to my habits  PUT YOUR FISTS UP NOBODY GIVES A FUCK I AM THE CULPRIT BUT IM ALSO THE PROBLEM IM FEELING FUCKED UP NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ENABLER AUDIENCE AND I AM THE MONSTER I feel like I'm insane Woah oh woah oh Every day I fade away Woah oh woah oh I've lost all my feeling Woah oh woah oh Just wanted one more taste  Bad habits follow me  And now I'm back What goes around comes around again Spinning in circles through an endless space of gray Shattered I feel like I am just a single breath away And now the cycle begins  I feel like I'm insane Woah oh woah oh Every day I fade away Woah oh woah oh I've lost all my feeling Woah oh woah oh Just wanted one more taste  Bad habits follow me  PUT YOUR FISTS UP NOBODY GIVES A FUCK I AM THE CULPRIT BUT IM ALSO THE PROBLEM IM FEELING FUCKED UP NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ENABLER AUDIENCE I AM THE MONSTER



Comentários