Dude Trips - Gentle (Official Video)



'Gentle' the second single taken from the bands record ‘You Are The Reason I Hate Leaving’ available to pre-order now at www.vennrecords.com Produced by Ricky Beetlestone Directed by Stuart Breadner Album Art by Benjamin Lieber Lyrics It’s been 2 months since we buried you, but your water bowls not moved an inch. & I swear I keep hearing you, breathing heavy in your sleep like you did. I cut some hair from your chest before I kissed you goodbye in the garden. Then the vets turned up, you were confused. We were all crying. You know I held your paw as I watched you slip, fed you your favourite ice cream before you took your last breath. I find myself in your spot, your one & only retreat. I miss the scent that you left, a long with that part of me. I know you’re missing me too, just know I’ll see you again. I’ll hear your tail hit the floor, just before I walk in. You know I held your paw as I watched you slip, fed you your favourite ice cream before you took your last breath. If I had the chance when they lay me to rest. I’d put myself next to you, so you could sleep on my chest. Just like you did, back when you were a pup. If I had the choice, I’d do it over again. Pizza crusts & stuffed toys, then we’d make use o f those legs. I would take you to the beach, back where you found your feet. I’ve never seen mum cry the way she did that day. Dad spent hours with you, I couldn’t look away. Your pain was evident, but boy you’d never complain. I still talk to you befo re I fall asleep, I touch your photos sometimes just before I leave. I’d do anything to hear your paws walk in on me. Yeah, I’d do anything to hear your paws walk in on me. Dude Trips all rights reserved 2021 3 of 6 1 / 1 Print



Comentários