ANGRA - CAROLINA IV - LIVE VÍDEO VERSION - OMNI + DE CARONA COM ANGRA| NO CAMINHO TE EXPLICO



Angra – Carolina IV Salve, salve, Iemanjá, salve, Janaína E tudo o que se fez n'água Joguem flores para o mar, Deus salve a Rainha E o meu passo nessa esfera All I see floats with the wind (Salve, salve, Iemanjá, salve, Janaína) All the miracles of the water (E tudo o que se fez n'água) Are the miracles never seen Somehow my life now begins (Joguem flores para o mar, Deus salve a Rainha) This music that's been played through time (E o meu passo nessa esfera) Now starts to reach my feet Feels like the flood of my needs (Um caboclo de orixás logo deixa a Terra) From the harmony of forever (Vai de encontro à sua sina) Sound the melodies of the sea And you will know on the way (Onde o céu encontra o mar achará seu porto) I'm coming back to my enemies (E é assim que isso termina) I'm turning around, I'll be Just coming back to my last days (E é assim que isso termina) I'm coming back to the sea So, won't you come with me, me friend? Thrills like we had before, yeah Hope never showing up the same For a lonely man Salve, salve, Iemanjá, salve, Janaína E tudo o que se fez n'água Joguem flores para o mar, Deus salve a Rainha E o meu passo nessa esfera Since the day we left the land We've been anxious on aproach Captain kept showing his plans Under sail we go Deep the oceans blue I stare The reflections of my soul We have with us a special guest And for him we made a toast Carolina IV took a river to the sky Seven men on board Taking part to take their hearts around All around, around the world, yeah All I can recall that day On that very day for sure All hands up against the haze As we attempted the return Carolina IV took the river to the sky One man less on board Human dreams have sometimes cost their lives All their lives dreaming I've been such a fool (I've been such a fool) I've been so afraid (I've been so afraid) From my heart to you I say I'll be here to stay Nothing much left from the boat Many years have been and gone Still I can't forget the past And the ones I left at home Carolina IV took the river to the sky Windy whistling nights Made me sail right into the blowin eye Now I'll die singing I've been such a fool (I've been such a fool) I've been so afraid (I've been so afraid) From my heart to you I say I'll be here to stay I've been such a fool (I've been such a fool) I've been so afraid (I've been so afraid) From my heart to you I say I'll be here to stay Salve, salve, Iemanjá, salve, Janaína E tudo o que se fez n'água All I see floats with the wind (Joguem flores para o mar, Deus salve a Rainha) (E o meu passo nessa esfera) Somehow my life now begins (Um caboclo de orixás logo deixa a Terra) (Vai de encontro à sua sina) Feels like the flood of my needs (Onde o céu encontra o mar achará seu porto) (E é assim que isso termina) All I see floats in the, floats with the wind (Salve, salve, Iemanjá, salve, Janaína) (E tudo o que se fez n'água) Joguem flores para o mar, Deus salve a Rainha E o meu passo nessa esfera Um caboclo de orixás logo deixa a Terra Vai de encontro à sua sina Onde o céu encontra o mar achará seu porto E é assim que isso termina Salve, salve, Iemanjá, salve, Janaína E tudo o que se fez n'água Joguem flores para o mar, Deus salve a Rainha E o meu passo nessa esfera Um caboclo de orixás logo deixa a Terra Vai de encontro à sua sina Lyrics: Rafael Bittencourt, Andre Matos Music: Rafael Bittencourt, Kiko Loureiro, Andre Matos, Luis Mariutti, Ricardo Confessori - Related Links: Official website: www.angra.net Facebook: www.facebook.com/AngraOfficialPage Instagram: www.instagram.com/angraofficial/ - Angra is: Fabio Lione – Vocals Rafael Bittencourt – Guitars Marcelo Barbosa – Guitars Felipe Andreoli – Bass Bruno Valverde – Drums - Thumbnail Photo: Marcos Vinicius Trojan - Technical Sheet Director: Drico Mello (Bros.Co filmes) Audio and Video Synchronization: Paulo Soares Colorization and Editing: Paulo Soares Produced by Angra and João Milliet Mixed and mastered by João Milliet Live Recording Engineers: João Milliet, Eduardo Avellar, Isaias Rosa Live Recording Studio: R3 Studio Live Recording Assistants: Matheus Pinheiro, Dave Tavares Lighting: Alberto Nogueira Background Video Projection: Paulo Augusto Matrangulo Tour Manager: Eduardo Pitu F.O.H: Alexandre Russo Drum Tech: Gabriel Hatoun Guitar Tech: Bruno Gobi Guitar Tech: Dante Rozalini Stage Sound: Emiliano Brecacin Press: Damaris Hoffmann Production Assistant Top Link Music: Marcele Faret Production Assistant Top Link Music: Clovis Roman Stage Manager: Rogério Pinheiro Executive Production: Paulo Barón

Angra






Comentários