Myles Kennedy - "Get Along" (Official Video)



Myles Kennedy - "Get Along" Myles' new album, "The Ides Of March" is out May 14th! Unlock "In Stride", "The Ides Of March" and "Get Along" instantly when you pre-order the album on iTunes. Be sure to check out the links below for limited edition albums with bonus songs, vinyl colors and exclusive merchandise! https://www.MylesKennedy.com​ https://smarturl.it/MK-TheIdesOfMarch​ "Get Along" I still remember Just like it was yesterday The moment the gavel Brought the fires and the rage Now it stands to reason That in time we'd see a change But the more things keep on shifting round The more they stay the same Please don't tell me that it's over It breaks my heart I fear we'll never make amends Where is the love within these borders? When will this end? Why can't we all just get along? Why can't we all just get along? Now father said son You'd better keep this truth in mind If we come back together We might all get out alive But the war that is raging Between the hearts of men For ideas not worth saving That might break us in the end With empty words we keep on fighting We're only getting weaker cause we're too headstrong When there is no real way of deciding who's right or wrong Why can't we all just get along? Why can't we all just get along? You're either ignorant or blind There I said it There I said it I thought we left this shit behind There I said it There I said it Don't tell me I don't belong Don’t insist you're right I'm wrong The answer in the end was never black or white With empty words we keep on fighting We're only getting weaker cause we're too headstrong When there is no real way of deciding who's right or wrong Why can't we all just get along? Why can't we all just get along? Why can't we all just get along? Why can't we all just get along? Directed and Animated by Ollie Jones Storyline by Myles Kennedy and Tim Tournier #MylesKennedy #MKAndCo #AlterBridge #SMKC

Comentários