Notions - Stay Away (Official Music Video)



Pre Order STAY AWAY http://www.staysickrecordings.com Pre Save: https://ingrooves.ffm.to/stayaway Under my skin, I feel you lingering I'm not your kin; I'm not your family I can't begin to get the way you think I am the end; I am the reckoning How can you say that you've been thinkin bout me? I haven't seen you since I was three and you forgot about me I think it's funny that you don't see me till success around me. Not like I needed a father or a helping hand to guide me It doesn't matter, guess I never needed anybody Is what I'm starting to say Think all the time about how you were never there for me And it is killing me I'm all alone it's nothing new I came prepared for it I think I like it this way You made me what I've become when you abandoned me Please understand that you were never good enough All your regret is all that flows inside my blood I can't pretend that you've been forgiven, you must be trippin’ I don't expect you to understand all my hateful feelings Cus when it comes down to brass tacks, you weren't there And I've been hurting my whole life, you don’t care And you don’t know the first thing about me, bud All of my strife and my desire to be free, but This is too much I’m gonna ask you to give me up You're so pathetic, what on earth are you fighting for? Yeah I am out here I'm looking for something, steady searching And I've been broken for years, and you thought I wasn't worth it But all this time I been working to make my goals for certain I'm finally puttin’ you in the past, I'm done with hurting Directed by Sam Link



Comentários