Dead Crown - Family (Official Music Video)



Apple Music: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fam... Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/2HM2vF... All my life The void I seek Can it get filled by The ones around me Mobbin the 503 Crackin a 40 Holdin it down for me Never got what I need All along you just moved on Wvery time that I think about it Tell me what Is family Cause the one that i got, doesn’t do it for me Tell me what Could I have said To ever make things feel like all our yesterdays did Set it up cuando me cahí, me levantaron a nadie más le importé, ellos son mis hermanos Now you care? Now you see? Black sheep all my life and now you wanna understand me? Yeah fuck that shit While you talk I fuckin live it Shut your mouth and fuckin listen Listen to this shit hit Yeah that’s just Dead fucking crown Ellos siempre están aquí, dime ¿donde estás tu? But look around I got all I need behind me Take me back We only stood knee tall Back against the wall We were there through it all Forget about our history Got a new bitch then you up up up and leave You wanna fuck with me? You’re not just fucking with anybody Wish I still had you to lean on to Don't know what real and thats my fucking issue No shame in that shit When my brothers pick me up now I know they fucking mean it Family and blood That’s what I was sold The greatest fucking lie That was ever told Family and blood That’s what I was sold The blood in my body that flows take it back I don’t want that shit anymore Take it back Yeah Take it back All the blood that spilt Our teeth on the ground It was us against the world We had it all figured out Take it back I wish I could I wish I fucking could



Comentários