Silverstein - Poison Pill [Official Music Video]



WARNING: Contains rapid flashing images and strobe lights, which may be unsafe for people with photosensitive health conditions. Viewer discretion advised. Poison Pill is out now. Misery Made Me Deluxe is out April 7. Stream Poison Pill, Pre-Order Misery Made Me Deluxe - https://unfd.lnk.to/MiseryMadeMeDeluxe In love with a feeling We’re chasing a ghost If we got what we wanted Would we ever even know? Twisting the meaning Until it fits in the frame There’s a gun in the mirror But it doesn’t kill the pain I can’t believe the medicine’s the poison pill Cure my disease I’m running out of blood to spill There’s always gonna be a new low Overdosing on placebo Overdosing on placebo We’re trapped in the middle Taking turns with the blame It’s all treading water As we’re circling the drain It’s time to smile for the camera Pretend everything’s fine There’s no real interaction We just memorize our lines I can’t believe the medicine’s the poison pill Cure my disease I’m running out of blood to spill There’s always gonna be a new low Overdosing on placebo Overdosing on placebo If I open the bottle Will the elixir heal me Or will it kill the last thing? Overdosing on placebo I can’t believe the medicine’s the poison pill Cure my disease I’m running out of blood to spill There’s always gonna be a new low I can’t believe the medicine’s the poison pill Cure my disease I’m running out of blood to spill There’s always gonna be a new low #UNFD #PoisonPill #Silverstein


Comentários