RedHook - Imposter Ft. Yours Truly (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)



🦎 COMMENT 🦎 LIKE 🦎 SHARE 🦎 SUBSCRIBE! 🦎 We're Touring AUSTRALIA in MAY to celebrate our DEBUT ALBUM 'Postcard From A Living Hell' dropping April 21st: TIX & PRE-ORDERS ON SALE NOW @ https://www.weareredhook.com * Thursday 4th May, 2023 @ Sol Bar - Maroochydore, QLD * Friday 5th May, 2023 @ The Brightside - Fortitude Valley , QLD * Saturday 6th May, 2023 @ Burleigh Bazaar - Burleigh Heads, QLD * Thursday 11th May, 2023 @Prince Of Wales Hotel - Bunbury, WA * Friday 12th May, 2023 @ Amplifier - Perth, WA * Saturday 13th May, 2023 @ Enigma Bar - Adelaide, SA * Friday 19th May, 2023 @ UC Hub - Bruce, ACT * Saturday 20th May, 2023 @ The Corner Hotel - Melbourne, VIC * Thursday 25th May, 2023 @ La La La's - Wollongong, NSW * Friday 26th May, 2023 @ Cambridge Sideroom - Newcastle, NSW * Saturday 27th May, 2023 @ Crowbar - Sydney, NSW Link up: Stream/Download: https://lnk.weareredhook.com/imposter Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/weareredhook Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/weareredhook YouTube:    / weareredhook   Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/weareredhook Imposter Lyrics: Never believed in lizard people Til I discovered your scales Reptilian eyes Cold-blooded venom Got sick chasing your tales You said “Hearts change like the weather… and now it’s raining on you” Hearts change like the weather…. We used to freak but now you Freak me out I can’t help but think you must be an imposter Inside out Crawling in the dark tryna figure it out… Cause it feels like you died How the hell are you not a ghost? You freak me out I can’t help but think you must be an imposter Started believing you would have to be from another world Now everyday feels like a twisted dream Kinda like the human I once knew… I guess hearts change like the weather (Can’t change your heart if you never had one from the start) Hearts change like the weather…. We used to freak but now you Freak me out I can’t help but think you must be an imposter Inside out Crawling in the dark tryna figure it out Cause it feels like you died How the hell are you not a ghost? You freak me out I can’t help but think you must be an imposter I swear I knew you Not this new you What happened to you Please… theorise? Who's this stranger in familiar skin That I don't… recognise? Must be an imposter Impossible as it might seem Or you'd remember me… The one you said meant everything Freak me out I can’t help but think you must be an imposter Inside out Crawling in the dark tryna figure it out Cause it feels like you died How the hell are you not a ghost? You freak me out I can’t help but think you must be an imposter Song Credits: Written by: Emmy Mack, Craig Wilkinson, Stevie Knight, Mikaila Delgado Produced by: Stevie Knight Additional production by: Craig Wilkinson Mixed by: James Paul Wisner Mastered by: Grant Berry Performed by: Alex Powys, Ned Jankovic, Emmy Mack, Craig Wilkinson, Mikaila Delgado Video Credits: Directed & Edited By Colin Jeffs - Ten of Swords Media: https://www.colinjeffsmedia.com/ Starring: Dylan Piner, Mikaila Delgado & RedHook SFX / MUA: Renee Louise @reneelouiseart & Xellie Makeup Artistry @xellie.mua Hair: Brooke Mitchell @brookemitchellhair Styling: Maddy Ziper / Attack Patterns @attack.patterns Special thanks to The Duke Of Enmore @thedukeofenmore & Ned's Mum


Comentários