Authority Zero - The Back Nine (Official Music Video)



Listen here: https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/aut... On Tour March 18th - April 15th (USA) May 26th - June 1st (Japan) July 14th - August 13th (Europe) September - October TBA Full lyrics: I’ve seen some things More than most people would believe I’ve lived my dreams Some shattered, twisted, and buckled at the knees I’ve fallen down My ghosts come back to haunt some days I’ve paid the price for every stone unturned With lessons learned hard ways Just goes to show I don’t know anything at all or so I am told But this I know Taken my hits and now begging for more And I don’t want to talk about it Makes me sick, but I can’t live without it Drives me crazy, there's no two ways about it I act like it don’t phase me, try and sort it out in hindsight Maybe I'll never be alright I take my time cuz I can’t live without it Well that’s just life on the back nine I’ve listened to advice Dissected every word that’s said I’ve rolled the dice Been taken for every single cent I count the hours, ticking minutes, seconds Voices in my head Rolled up my sleeves Played make believe with Miss Roulette Just goes to show I don’t know anything at all and that’s for sure But as I’ve grown Taken my hits and now begging for more And I don’t want to talk about it Makes me sick, but I can’t live without it Drives me crazy, there's no two ways about it I act like it don’t phase me, try and sort it out in hindsight Maybe I'll never be alright I take my time cuz I can’t live without it Well that’s just life on the back nine Inhale exhale, I just can’t live without it Inhale exhale, no two ways around it I’ve seen some things Ask me next to most anything Can’t tell a lie Awake in every single dream Oh me oh my Striked out again but feeling fine Another round Shuffle your cards and deal ‘em out Life’s too short to play your small hand Nothing good in life comes easy And I don’t want to talk about it Makes me sick, but I can’t live without it Drives me crazy, there's no two ways about it I act like it don’t phase me, try and sort it out in hindsight Maybe I'll never be alright I take my time cuz I can’t live without it Well that’s just life on the back nine Ah ya that's life Ah ya that's life Ah ya that's life Ya that’s just life on the back nine Ah ya that's life Ah ya that's life Ah ya that's life Ya that’s just life on the back nine Credits: Vocals: @Jason DeVore​ Guitars/Bass: Mike Spero Drums: Chris Dalley Directed by: Bryan Heiden #authorityzero​ #zerocrew​ #thebacknine


Comentários