JESUS PIECE - Gates of Horn (OFFICIAL VIDEO)



Any pieces used in this video that show resemblance to weapons are merely props. JESUS PIECE - Gates of Horn (OFFICIAL VIDEO) Taken from the Album "...So Unknown", out April 14th, 2023 Order now: https://JesusPiece.lnk.to/SoUnknownID Directed & Edited by Eric Richter (http://www.ericrichterfilms.com) Produced by Midvessel Gaffer Dan White Production Design by Alyssa Stump Lyrics: Nightmare Mourning The dead of night It’s all I see Is it real? Is it me? The vision repeats Mostly distorted My body laid In the shadows Sweating bullets Can it really be trusted? Didn’t see it coming Was it all worth it? I’ve seen it again Death in my dreams Unavoidable Terrorizing Withering Please guide me True vision comes Through the gates of horn I’m aimlessly Following Through the haze Of release Destined failure It came to me From the gates Of ivory Redirect me Take me to the path I’ll walk the road Through the gates of horn

Century Media Records

Comentários