The Suicide Machines - Awkward Always (OFFICIAL AUDIO)



29 de jan. de 2020

Off Revolution Spring. The Suicide Machines Fat Wreck Chords debut. Out March 27th! Order: https://fatwreck.com/products/revolut... Tour: https://fatwreck.com/pages/tour-dates... I’m having a hard time trying to communicate I'm standing in a line feeling like I can't relate When I was a boy my heart was full of dreams I'm no different now than I was yesterday On the outside looking in I would have taken on the world back then On the outside looking in on the outside I never fit in On the outside looking in I was never cut to fit in I miss the summer days that seem to last for years We'd drink the night away till the sunrise was near I wish I would have known all that I know now I tried to change the world but I just got old somehow Yeah I know I don't act my age I got old but I still feel the same Prayed on a band prayed on a van I prayed for a way outta this place I go back from time to time I left back then and I know why See if I didn't then I’d die Some stayed and got old but my unstable heart shines like fucking gold On the outside looking in On the outside never fit in On the outside looking in On the outside I never fit in


Comentários