Norma Jean - 1994 (Official Music Video)



Off Norma Jean's latest album DEATHRATTLE SING FOR ME, available now — https://normajean.ffm.to/deathrattle Catch Norma Jean on THE DEATHRATTLE TOUR with Fire From The Gods and Greyhaven. Tickets/details at https://normajeannoise.com. 2/3 - Anaheim, CA 2/4 - San Francisco, CA 2/5 - Roseville, CA 2/7 - Seattle, WA 2/8 - Portland, OR 2/10 - Denver, CO 2/11 - Sioux Falls, SD 2/12 - Iowa City, IA 2/15 - Milwaukee, WI 2/16 - Chicago, IL 2/17 - Covington, KY 2/18 - Pontiac, MI 2/21 - Brooklyn, NY 2/22 - Cambridge, MA 2/23 - Millersville, PA 2/24 - Virginia Beach, VA 2/25 - Greensboro, NC 2/26 - Atlanta, GA 2/28 - Austin, TX 3/01 - Dallas, TX 3/02 - El Paso, TX 3/03 - Mesa, AZ 3/04 - Las Vegas, NV 3/05 - Los Angeles, CA __ Directed by: Jimmy Reeve Cinematography by: Kurt Lunsford, Jimmy Reeve, various members of Norma Jean with found footage from the Norma Jean archive. __ There’s no other story but this. It’s always something. The hand forcing sticks into its spokes. Sleeping for a day or sleep for 5 minutes but only for a day or two if you’re lucky. See, I sold my board for $20 cause I didn't want to break my arm save the strings. And now it’s like, angry songs make me feel worse. Happy songs make me feel like a liar. I’m a 90s kid. I’m from the sounds of hollow walls and steep secondhand steps. From below the stairs. Hovering above the brick stages. Plastic sheets don’t keep out the cold. It hurts. It hurts. It hurts. It hurts. I swear to God it hurts. If it comes worse for worse. I got a million in the stack and always one in the cavity. I think I’m witnessing the end of the world and I like it. #normajean #deathrattlesingforme


Comentários